Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Let's try this again...

About a year and a half ago, I started a blog. My girls (GGG triplets) were about 10 months or so. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?! I had no time for a blog, even though I was a stay at home mom. There has been so much that has happened since then, but seeing as though it's 4:23pm and I leave work at 5:00, there's not a lot of time for a good 1st post, but here it goes:



Since I blogged last, I went back to work. Not that we necessarily needed it financially, but I did it for my sanity! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my girls! I love spending time with them and I miss them greatly throughout the day. But once they reached 2 years old, I started to pull my hair out strand by strand and well, no woman looks good without any hair, so I knew that I needed to do something. Wigs are expensive after all!



Back in January, I became employed with Hosparus. They provide hospice services. I work in the Human Resources department as a HR Generalist. I LOVE my job. I look forward to coming in each morning. I know that sounds crazy, but it's more peaceful here than at home! I'm not constantly teaching people what shapes and colors are. I needed this for my brain to expand because I know I lost a HUGE chunk of it during the pregnancy, but I digress.



On top of going back to work full-time, and taking care of my girls when I'm not at work, we have decided to take on the responsibilty of MOVING!!! I will have to devote an entirely separate post about that because there is so much to say on that subject.



I will end this post by just letting you know what you will expect from my blog. I intend to blog mostly about my family. I have a WONDERFUL husband, whom I've been married to for a little over 5 years now. The result from our ever-loving marriage is our GGG triplets. Since most of my life revolves around them, you will be hearing quite a bit about the girls: Abby Gail, Bella Marie, and Chloe Mae. To tell you they are my world is literally an understatement. I can't think about them without grinning from ear to ear. As a matter of fact, I have 19 minutes left and I will get to enjoy the most favorite part of my day - picking them up from daycare.



So...husband, triplets, job, moving, and hopefully at one point...a new dog. (another post I will save for later). Doesn't seem like my blog would be very intriguing, but hold on because you're in for a crazy ride! Welcome to a peek into my life...

2 comments: