Thursday, July 22, 2010

And breathe.

The suspense is over...the house is ours! Well, as long as we sell our house within 60 days and they don't get another offer before we sell our house and decide to take it!

So now the pressure is on to sell our house. The contingency contract says that our house must be listed on the market within 3 days of acceptence, which means this Saturday is the day. Jon and I are taking off work tomorrow to work our butts off to get this house ready. It's definitely an exciting time, but also very stressful. I honestly didn't think it would be this accelerated. I thought it would take awhile to find the right house for us, but that's not how it worked out. It will be so nice to be moved and I have envisioned where things will go and what it will look like. If we get moved quickly, I would like to have a housewarming/cookout...if it's still nice outside. I just can't wait to entertain again!

I just keep praying that if this house is meant to be ours, then everything will work out to make it be. If not, there's a reason. We just have to put a lot of faith in God that He knows what's perfect for us.

Oh, and just for fun, here's the house!

2 comments: